A lower parts feeder position increases changeover efficiency and safety.
- The parts feeder loading height is approx. 150 mm lower than that of current models, making parts easier to recognize and recover
“Visible” adjustments realized with sensors (Option)
Digitizing the ram’s top dead center
- Digitization by the sensors improves the pitch setting accuracy
- Digitizing the die-block position
- Digitization by the sensors improves the die-block position adjustment
Partial circulation method saves approximately 300 liters of lubricant a year
- With the current method, the lubricant must be replenished once or twice a day. The THI-12R EVOLUTION incorporates a partial circulation method, so the lubricant only needs to be replenished twice a month. Both outstanding workability and cost efficiency are realized.