This position ensures accurate, timely and efficient order management for all customers. Supports the assigned Sales Directors and Managers by providing accurate and timely communication with customers. Provides administrative support for Sales Directors and Managers as needed.
- Assist Sales Director and Managers with completion of Product Reports, Promotion Requests and other administrative forms as requested
- Maintain assigned customer files to ensure accuracy of contact information and price level
- Obtain all orders before order deadlines
- Enter orders, ensuring accuracy of item codes, case quantities, prices, and ship dates
- Verify the accuracy of order with the customer by providing order confirmation
- Monitor order patterns and assist customers with their ordering process
- Communicate deviations from order quantities or delivery dates to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Distribute invoices for each order shipped
- Process credits in a timely manner. Provide backup documentation to support credits. Communicate denied credits to the customer and accounts receivable
- Maintain regular contact with assigned sales directors, regional managers and accounts
- Assist Sales Directors and Managers by calling accounts to sell long and close-dated product
- May be required to work occasional, weekends, within advance notice, depending on business needs.
- May be required to travel occasionally, work events, sponsorships, expos, etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales Team on projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Apply for this Position